Employing high purity precious metals produced by its refining operations, Valcambi manufactures an extensive range of finished and semi-finished products to supply a wide range of markets and Client types.
Valcambi is accredited as an LBMA Good Delivery refiner for gold and silver and as an LPPM Good Delivery refiner for platinum and palladium; Valcambi is accredited globally to all precious metals exchanges and all our cast and minted bars are recognized worldwide and accepted by all main precious metals markets and financial institutions.
Valcambi was the first precious metals manufacturer to develop, produce and sell:
- 1 oz and 1000 g minted gold investment bars (1967)
- 1-100 g round minted gold investment bars (2005)
- 0,5 g round minted gold investment bar (2006)
- CombiBar™ 50 g in gold and 100 g in silver (2011)
- CombiBar™ 50 g in platinum and palladium (2012)
- CombiBar™ 20 g in gold Christmas edition (2013)
- CombiBar™ 20 g in gold (2013)
- A’coins in gold (2015)
- A’coins in platinum (2016)
In addition to cast and minted bars of high purity precious metals Valcambi produces a wide range of precious metals alloys to manufacture coins and medals as well as a wide variety of semi-finished products and components to supply the Swiss “haut de gamme” watch-making industries.
Valcambi offers to its Clients top quality and highly flexible services, a professional and technical consultancy and the highest levels of overall support and assistance, at the most competitive prices.