We receive from our Client a request for shipping rates. We tender the request and submit our best offer to the Client.
Depending on the agreement with our Client, the Client or Valcambi on his behalf will decide which transportation offer will be accepted.
Transportation terms and conditions are confirmed to our Client, including all details such as:
- Ground transporter used
- Any local agent we may appoint on our behalf depending on the country or the network of transportation agents we work with
- Cost structure for predetermined weight ranges
- Destination description and the Incoterms (i.e. door-to-door).
- Insurance coverage
- Fuel charges (included or excluded)
- Possible customs, import-export charges (included or excluded)
- Validity of the offer
- Terms and conditions of the forwarding agent